Tuesday 9 May 2017

Direction Change

I'm going to try to keep this post as short as possible but there is so much I want to say, so bare with me.

I realised how personal this blog had become recently, I love being able to share my life online with friends and followers and to know there are so many people that still read my blog posts even when they are so rare, it's honestly amazing. So this is where you'll find my personal posts, happy and sad, whatever they will be here. I have however set up another blog for reviews and the more professional side of blogging. The easiest way to find everything (EVERYTHING) is on bexrenshaw.com which will have this blog, my other blog, YouTube videos, my twitter feed and links to all my social medias, nice and simple!

I've been really ill for about 16 weeks now (yes, really) to the point most days I couldn't get out of bed, I have Hyperemesis gravidarum and Aneamia as well as being tired from growing a human, so that kind of explains why I have been pretty absent on all the social platforms. But I now have that all kind of under control, I'm no where near being 100% but I'm on tablets to help me. On that note I have cut my hours at work - after 8 weeks of being off work which was horrible as I'm sure you can imagine. So more time for blogging and YouTube, how exciting! 

Come and chat on my social media's, honestly it's so boring being poorly please entertain me! I'll update you all again super soon. 


Bex Renshaw. 
Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : @bex_renshaw
YouTube : www.youtube.com/bexrenshaw
Website : www.bexrenshaw.com

No comments:

Post a Comment