Monday 27 March 2017

Dear Diary...

I honestly feel like that should be the name of my blog at the moment, I seem to post all my exciting and product related bits on my YouTube and this is just a place for my personal inner ramblings. But I suppose that's okay, my blog has always been my personal little corner of the internet where I can just be me.

As most of you know now if you follow me on social media/YouTube, I'm Pregnant! I wish there was some amazing glittery flashing font I could put that in, but that will have to do for you, damn blogger. So things may change around here/everywhere for me. My plan was to get more regular with posting, my social media and youtube presence improved greatly however my morning sickness started. Of course it didn't stop there, I've been bedridden with Hyperemesis Gravidarum which involved throwing up every 15 minutes and not even having the energy to move or type or read or ANYTHING. It has honestly been the worst I've ever felt, and the most bored I've ever been. However that is a different post entirely, good news is after 4 attempts my doctor finally found medication that works for me and I seem to be getting better by the day, yay!

So I'm not going to be posting daily, honestly on here is where I will always post the least as it is such a personal little blog, I may create another blog that is more product/beauty based but I'm not really sure. For now, make sure you are following my social medias and YouTube and come and chat over there!

Bex Renshaw. 
Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Instagram : @bex_renshaw
YouTube : www.youtube.com/bexrenshaw
Website : www.bexrenshaw.com

No comments:

Post a Comment