Monday 2 January 2017

New Year, New Me.

I've always hated that saying, something about it just really bothers me. Are we meant to become a different person each year? Is this me not good enough? What is this new me meant to be like?

The last few years I've tried setting less resolutions because I know I won't keep them. I set too many, get stressed because I'm overloading myself and just crash. So this year I only have one. Be Happy. I want this year to be the year of me. I want to finally be happy with me, with my body, with what I'm doing with my life. I have so much to look forward to this year, and so many amazing things in my life that not being happy may sound stupid to anyone looking in on my life. But my depression and anxiety really need to calm down (I'm working on it) and I plan to 'get fit' no goals are being set because I hate disappointing myself but my goal is to be happy with how I look.

I want to be happy with my YouTube, I want to get to know more bloggers and continue rambling on here when I feel like it. This is pretty much my diary that is hidden in my wardrobe and forgotten about until I need to write.

So yeah, this year is the year of me. In the least selfish way possible (because I still love you all too). Let me know what your New Years Resolutions are and I'll see you for my next ramblings soon!

Bex.


No comments:

Post a Comment