Monday 15 September 2014

The Cutest Bag Ever

This product was sent to me to review, I didn't pay for it, nor am I being paid for doing this review, all views are my own.

So as I have been away for what feels like forever, I thought what better way to come back with an awesome review. This product is slightly different to my usual stuff, but if you know me at all, you will understand why I had to get this!

This is a hand-painted Pet Jute bag from Rubys Boutique and I was seriously gobsmacked when it arrived. I had seen the pictures of all the other ones that had been done, and it was one of those things you have to see in real life to believe how amazing it is.

You all know how much of a crazy cat lady I am, and my kitty is like my baby - at least I admit I'm crazy, haha! I attempted to get a decent picture of him with the bag but whenever I get my camera out he runs off!

The bag is amazing quality, it's Hessian and can hold quite a lot of stuff, it is pretty small but I've been using it for my daily shop, when I'm only buying a few bits. They do loads of different designs, including a super cute make up one which I may have to buy next pay day! They are priced between £12 and £30, depending on size, design, etc. And you can also get them double sided!

It's so quirky and original, and also extremely personal because you can get what you want on it, along with your name. It goes well as a handbag with a casual outfit when you're just popping to town or for a coffee with friends. For dog owners especially it could be something to keep dog treats/doggy bags/lead etc in to take with you when you go for a walk, or it could be used as a baby bag for diapers/bottles etc or just for storage for make up/stationary or anything you wanted - that's if you didn't want to use it as a handbag!

I am so impressed with how well this is made and when it arrived it was wrapped so beautifully - however I was way too excited and just wanted to see that bag, sorry! If you fancy having a look or purchasing a bag, then go check them out on twitter at @rubysboutique1





Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg

1 comment:

  1. That is SO cute! I need to get my cats one, like now hahahaha
    www.victoriajanex.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete