Friday 26 September 2014

I know I suck

So as I've said way too many times other the past month or so, I suck. I know I suck and yet I continue to suck. 
I have a new house which still needs a LOT of work and a new full time job which is keeping me super busy, although working at CeX is really great, I am enjoying it so much. Who knew I actually knew stuff about tech!? 

But I am coming back, slowly but surely. My study still needs sorting, it is still full of boxes. Hopefully I will be taking a trip to Ikea (if I ever get a day off - haha) so I can buy a desk and chair and other cool stuff I need for a study, and as soon as I get everything together daily blogging will be back, as well as daily vlogs in october hopefully, I've wanted to do daily vlogs for months now but with everything going on (and no internet for a month) it just never really happened, and so many of you have begged me to do daily vlogs I feel like I really should!

I have so much to show you, I've bought loads of gorgeous bits for the house and obviously a few new products and clothes for myself! I have more reviews for you guys and so much to share!

I will definitely be back with a few bits for you next week at the latest, and I have a few videos which are just waiting to be edited. 

Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 

No comments:

Post a Comment