Wednesday 6 August 2014

A New Handbag!

So I am currently on the search for a new handbag as mine has near enough seen it's last day. I'm not overly crazy about handbags, I have a few but I use one all the time until it breaks, then just buy a new one (nothing like my shoe obsession!)

I've been searching for a practical handbag but obviously gorgeous too, and I thought you guys could help me. I'm going to show you a few I've been looking at, and I want you to comment/tweet/instagram/facebook me which would you think I would get, or even better, let me know of a nicer one elsewhere!


Next £28



New Look £22.99



Topshop £45



Boohoo £22




Missguided £24.99



Let me know which one is your favourite!

Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 

1 comment:

  1. I love that next one! So cute, I've always wanted a cambridge satchel :') but at the moment I have this suitcase from H&M ;) http://www.hm.com/gb/product/26232?article=26232-A

    Charlie x
    charlierhiannedean.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete