Tuesday 8 July 2014

Veil Cover Cream

This product was sent to me by a company, I didn't pay for this product, nor was I paid to review it.

As most of you probably know, I have a few tattoo's, so when Veil contacted me asking me to try out their product I was more than happy to accept. It is made for people with birthmarks, scars, stretch marks etc, however it does also cover tattoo's.
My first attempt was a bit terrible and it seems like one of those things that would get a lot better with practise. It didn't take as long as I expected however after I did leave it for a while to make sure it was 100% dry as I am not sure if it would stain clothes or anything, I doubt it but I was still being very cautious.
I did a video of this which is up on my youtube channel and you can see the coverage better on there, however I would like to point out again that this was my first time trying it and there was no instructions!
They sent me this pack which has so many different colours in, I had no idea where to start. I put green down first to block out the ink (Dave suggested it and it actually worked) I then used a mix of natural and peach to cover up the green, I didn't do the whole tattoo so I that you can see it gradually disappear, where as the other side is more of a line so you can see the difference.



































I am actually really impressed with this, I have a friend with a birthmark similar to the one on the cover so I am so excited to try it out on her.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and thank you Veil for sending me this product!

Byeeeeeeeee.

Twitter : @bexrenshaw
Facebook : www.facebook.co.uk/bexrenshaw.bbb
Instagram : oh_boo_x
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCof08et9DP7sMC8-nqq-ZUg 

No comments:

Post a Comment